Stateline RSS Feeds
Create a Customized RSS Feed
Need to follow news about one issue in a number of states? What about a bunch of issues in just one state? Or lots of issues in lots of states?
Build your own RSS feed right here, using the Browse Headlines box to the right.
- First, select the state(s) you want to follow. (Hold the Ctrl key to select multiple states)
- Next, select the issue(s) you want to follow. (Hold the Ctrl key to select multiple issues)
- Leave the date as "Any Date."
- Click "GO!"
- On the search results page, select "RSS Feed for this Search"
Or, use one of the standard RSS feeds below.
- Stateline Stories:
- Original stories written by Stateline staff
- Special Features:
- Original features consisting of stories that focus on a common theme
- News Roundup:
- The latest news aggregated from top sources around the web
- Opinion Roundup:
- Timely opinions and commentary aggregated from top sources around the web